Plan your visit
Opening Hours, Prices and Information
The Indoor Park will reopen on the 1st of October 2023. Thank you.
Take advantage of the reopening campaign with a 15% discount on tickets purchased online until 09/30/2023!
The Indoor Park is open every day from 10 am to 6.30 pm.
>>>Children up to 2 years old do not need a ticket.<<<
You can check our Cancellation, Refund and No Show Policy for Indoor Park Tickets here.
Regular (13-64 years)
Children (6-12 years)
Senior (+65 years)
Regular (13-64 years)
Children (6-12 years)
Senior (+65 years)
(*) Reduced ticket for:
- Children from 3 to 5 years old;
- Pregnant women upon presentation of the pregnancy bulletin;
- People with a disability higher or equal to 33% by showing proof of disability.
It is mandatory to present the proof at the entrance.
Access to the areas
- Slides Tornado, Hidrorace and Blackhole only with height superior to 1,20m.
Exception in the case of the Blackhole slide that can be 1.10m as long as you use a double buoy accompanied by an adult.
- SPA only FROM 13 years old.
- ADVENTURE ISLAND only until 10 years old.
Useful Information & Frequently Asked Questions
- The ticket is only valid for a single entry for the period and time selected in the purchase.
- It is mandatory to validate the ticket at the entrance and at the exit.
- If the departure time is exceeded, you will be charged 10 euros (ten euros) for each 30 (thirty) minute fraction.
- If entry validation is made after the pre-defined time for entry, the departure time must be respected as recorded on the ticket.
- In case of loss/destruction of the validation ticket after entry, the total daily rate will be charged.
- This ticket does not include massages, or access to the Playground and Sky Challenge Circuit.
- Possibility of extending the time of use, upon availability.
- It is forbidden to sell or use this ticket for any commercial or promotional purposes.
- The opening times, dates and prices of the park are subject to change without prior notice.
- The rental of a locker, towel or dressing gown is made in the shop before the entrance.
- The park management may, for safety or maintenance reasons, close some attractions, without being a reason for discounts or refund of the entrance fee.
- All attractions, pools and slides close 15 minutes before closing time.
- Minimum height for access to the slides is 1.20m.
Water Attractions and Theme Spaces
- All attractions have their own rules such as height, health conditions, these are for your safety.
- Swimwear is compulsory for all visitors, including babies.
- The use of T-shirts in the attractions is optional.
- The use of waterproof footwear is allowed.
- Follow the instructions given by the park staff, if you do not comply, you may be refused access to the attractions or even to the park.
- The use of filming equipment is allowed, namely similar to “GoPro”, however, we warn that in some attractions they must be fixed to the user’s body (e.g. hand, arm, head, etc).
- It is not allowed the use of wires, rings, bracelets, watches, earrings, sunglasses or vision glasses in the attractions.
- For babies it is mandatory to use appropriate nappies for swimming pool (article available at our shop, next to the entrance).
- There are restrictions/limitations for the enjoyment of the attractions by people with reduced mobility and pregnant women.
- Whenever you come with children, it is convenient to locate a meeting point.
- If necessary, you can go to the entrance to ask for help.
- The ticket office is located to the right of the main entrance and also next to the wave pool of the outdoor water park.
- Babies (0-2 years) are free of charge.
Food and drink
- A variety of menus are available.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Indoor Park, except for children’s food.
Sun Loungers / Towels / Bathrobes
- Sun loungers are available for our guests.
- Towels have a fixed cost plus security deposit.
- Bathrobes have a fixed cost added to the deposit.
- In case of disappearance of the same (towel and bathrobe), there will be no return of the deposit.
- Before entering the park you can rent lockers in the shop.
- Payment of lockers rent only in cash €.
- Lockers measurements: Width: 30 cm, height 40 cm and depth 50 cm.
- We have at your disposal a variety of articles from swimsuits, towels, slippers, t-shirts, as well as merchandising articles.
- The park has access for wheelchairs and prams.
- There is no wheelchair access to the slide tower, only swimming pool areas, playground, bar and WC.
- The car park is free of charge.
- Aquashow Park Hotel advises you to remember the location of your car, as well as to leave it properly locked. Aquashow Park Hotel is not responsible for any damage or theft caused to your car.
Safety and Hygiene
- Before visiting Park Indoor, we advise you to read the rules of use and safety posted near the entrance.
- Keep the spaces clean after use.
- It is not allowed to jump over protective barriers or run.
- Deviations from safety rules may result in you being refused entry or stay in the venue.
- No glass (e.g. bottles) or other sharp objects are allowed to enter.
- It is expressly forbidden the use of “DRONES” in the airspace of the enclosure.
- The park management may, for safety, weather or maintenance reasons, close some attractions, without being a reason for discounts or refund of the entrance fee.
- The park management does not condone behaviours that endanger the safety and physical integrity of our employees.
- Behaviour such as coercion, physical or verbal threats, harassment, are reasons for disrespect, so they require other measures that may lead to the permanence of offenders in the enclosure, in the last case the authorities will be contacted to take care of the occurrence.
- We are not responsible for accidents that occur in the facilities, attractions of the park, for the non execution of the security rules.
- If you need any information inside the park, you can go to our staff who will help you.
- If you need assistance from a nurse, you can go to the SOS.
- Animals are not allowed in the water/theme park, except guide dogs.
- We advise not to leave animals inside the cars due to the heat.
- For your security we have a CCTV service.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the park building.
- Please be informed that there are restrictions/limitations for the use of the attractions by pregnant people.
People with reduced mobility
- We inform you that for safety reasons, some attractions due to their specificities/characteristics, the access/usage of the same may be limited to people with reduced mobility and/or mental disability.
- Wheelchair access is not available to the attractions located in the slide tower, only in the areas with swimming pools.
- Permanent limitations considered a hindrance to the use of the attractions:
- Inability to hold handles of floats or mats;
- Visual impairment (on slides).