Plan your visit
Opening Hours, Prices and Information
Regular (11-64 years)
Junior (6-10 years)
Senior (+65 years)
Baby (0-5 years)
50% discount park's ticket office only
Tickets purchased online benefit from a 10% discount.
September (12 - 30)
- Please check on your ticket whether you should go to entrance nº1 or nº2.
- You can buy your tickets at the ticket office of the park (the queue is located under the yellow awning).
- Babies (0-5 years old) are free of charge at the Aquashow.
- Park open until 30/09/2023.
- The ticket office closes 1 hour before the park closing time.
- Park opening times, dates and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Coin-operated gaming machines are not included in the ticket price.
- All discounts or promotions are only valid on the purchase of tickets at the Aquashow box office, and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- In junior or senior tickets it will be necessary to present the ID document proving your age, at the box office or at the entrance.
- Pregnant women who present a maternity card, enjoy a 50% discount on ticket purchase directly at the box office.
- People with a declared incapacity exceeding 33% unable to use most of the amusements enjoy a 50% discount only on the ticket purchase at the ticket office.
- Attractions suitable for pregnant women and people with physical/motor and permanent limitations are the swimming pool, the slow river and the tropical pool.
- The car park is free of charge.
- Aquashow Park Hotel advises you to remember the location of your car, as well as to leave it properly locked. Aquashow Park Hotel is not responsible for any damage or theft caused to your car.
Food and Drink
- We have at your disposal roast chicken, steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, among others. Enjoy your meal!
- There are restaurant areas with a wide variety of food (grills, salads, sandwiches, hamburgers, snacks).
- It is allowed to bring food and drinks.
- It is not allowed the removal or use of chairs and tables to support the restaurant service.
- The bar support material is to be used exclusively for consumption.
- After entering the park you can rent our lockers by buying them in the shop. (Our shop is located after the park entrance, on the left side).
Locker rental 5€, plus 5€ deposit which is refunded when you return the locker key.
Free of charge
- Sun loungers are available to our guests.
- The buoys corresponding to each attraction are available to our guests.
- Our shop is located after the entrance to the park, on the left hand side. We have at your disposal items such as swimsuit, towel, slippers, t-shirt, sun block, sun hat, cap, among others.
- The park has wheelchair and pram access.
- Wheelchair access to the attractions with slide towers is not available, only areas with swimming pool: wave pool, swimming pool, tropical pool and slow river. On the mechanical rides, such as roller coaster, air race, topswing, there must be a relative or friend to help.
Water and themed attractions
- All water and theme attractions in the park are included in the ticket price.
- Check your height for each attraction.
- It is allowed to use filming means, namely similar to “GoPro”, however, we warn that they must be fixed to the user’s body (e.g. hand, arm, head, etc.)
- The use of wires, rings, bracelets, watches, earrings, sunglasses or vision glasses is not allowed in the attractions.
- For babies it is mandatory the use of pool nappies (article available at our shop, next to the entrance).
- There are restrictions/limitations for the use of the attractions by people with reduced mobility and pregnant women.
- Whenever you come with children, it is convenient to locate a meeting point.
- If necessary, you can go to the entrance to ask for help.
- If you need any information inside the park, you may contact our staff, who will help you.
- SOS – If you need assistance from a nurse, you may go to the SOS located in front of the wave pool.
- For your security we have a CCTV service.
- For technical, operational, meteorological or other reasons, the shows may not be held at the scheduled times or may even be cancelled, always safeguarding animal health and welfare.
Safety and Hygiene
- Keep the spaces clean after use.
- It is forbidden to jump fences, run or throw the ball. There are splash areas, more susceptible to danger.
- Deviations from the safety rules, may be reserved the right and stay or entry to the enclosure.
- It is compulsory for all visitors, including babies, to wear a swimsuit.
- The use of waterproof footwear is allowed.
- It is expressly forbidden the use of “DRONES” in the airspace of the enclosure.
- The park management may, for safety, weather or maintenance reasons, close some attractions, without being a reason for discounts or refund of the entrance fee.
- The park management does not condone behaviours that endanger the safety and physical integrity of our employees.
- Behaviour such as coercion, physical or verbal threats, harassment, are reasons for disrespect, so they require other measures that may lead to the permanence of offenders in the enclosure, in the last case the authorities will be contacted to take care of the occurrence.
For your Safety
- No glass (e.g. bottles) or other sharp objects are allowed.
- All attractions have their own rules, such as height, health conditions, which are for your safety.
- Follow the indications of the park staff, in case of non-compliance, you may be denied access to the attractions or even to the park.
- We are not responsible for accidents that occur in the park’s facilities, attractions, due to non-compliance with safety rules.
- The use of T-shirts in the attractions is optional.
- Before visiting our park, you can and should read the rules of use and safety posted at the entrance to the entrance hall.
- It is forbidden to wear glasses or sunglasses on the attractions.
- No animals may be brought along, except guide dogs.
- Smoking is allowed in the outdoor areas, which have ashtrays scattered around the park.
- Animals are not allowed in the water/theme park, except guide dogs. We advise not to leave animals inside the cars due to the heat.
People with reduced mobility
- For safety reasons, some attractions due to their specificities/characteristics, access/usage may be limited to people with reduced mobility and/or mental disabilities.
- Permanent limitations deemed to prevent the use of the attractions, namely:
- Inability to hold handles of the floats or mats
- Visual incapacity (snake, white fall, free fall, speed race, twin space shuttle, tunder cruise)
- All protocols with associations or institutions that imply discounts on park entrance fees are only valid at Aquashow Park ticket offices and cannot be accumulated with other discounts or promotions.